1st Year in Pune, India and 2nd Year in Essen, Germany & Opportunity to earn approx (Rs 25 – 35 Lacs) per annum
About the Program
Big data is becoming increasingly important in business practice: the amount of structured and unstructured data available to businesses today is growing rapidly.
The need for big data analysts is great in companies across globe. M. Sc. in “Big Data & Business Analytics” provides the required mathematical, computer science and business management knowledge.
IGSC along with FOM University has therefore developed a study program that focuses on the entrepreneurial value of data. Starting in the September 2019 all eligible graduates can apply for Master’s program “Big Data & Business Analytics”.
Students are prepared to analyse and interpret large amounts of data and to derive recommendations for companies. Graduates can not only analyse data purely mathematically or statistically, but also evaluate it against a business background. They specialize in specialist and management tasks at the interface between IT, management and controlling. These can include positions as a Big Data Manager or Big Data Analyst, as Product Manager Data Integration, in Marketing as a Market Data Analyst or as a Data Scientist in Research.
The program qualifies you for the following:
- Introduction and construction of a Big Data solution, which unites different data models and data structures
- Independent conception, planning and execution of complex statistical analyses of large amounts of data
- Strategic development of the area of analytics and its range of services
- Business model development based on analysis results of the records
- Development of meaningful predictive models as the basis for product and business decisions
- Statistical identification of complex relationships and derivation of business-relevant insights based on this
(Any One) with Minimum 50% :
- Bachelor of Engineering (Any Stream)
- Bachelor of Computer Science – BCS, BCA, BBIT
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Maths
FOM is system accredited by FIBAA. This course is also accredited.
The FOM University is accredited by the Science Council for its special achievements in teaching and research and was system-accredited in 2012 as the first private university nationwide by the FIBAA. This quality seal proves that the quality management of the FOM University meets the high standards of the Accreditation Council, the most important body for quality in study and teaching at German universities. In 2018, the FOM was system-accredited for another eight years. All programs offered by the FOM are thus accredited. A master’s degree from the FOM University qualifies you for a subsequent doctorate.
Total Tuition Fees – 13.5 Lakhs
Other Expenses in Germany (Accommodation, Air Ticket, Visa, Food & Misc ) – 6.45 Lakhs Approx
*Above Expenses are in Indian Rupees & may vary subject to change in foreign exchange rates.
*Also exclusive of accommodation & food in Pune.
- Industry Oriented Certifications
- International Industry Trainer
- Hassle Free Loan Approval